Monday, December 05, 2011

Talking about GC at Willamette University on 9/12

Willamette University's Math Department graciously gave me a slot in their colloquiums. I will be speaking about garbage collection on December 9th at 4pm. I hope you can make it! See you at the Ford building on Thursday.

Update: the talk was well received by an audience of mostly students from the Math and CS departments. I'd guess there were between 40 and 50 people, it was hard to tell because the room was full all the way to the back. I'd like to thank Willamette University again for this opportunity.

2 comments:

Carlos E. Ferro said...

Great! No, I don't think that I will attend...
As I see it's at Salem. I realize things have changed, but be careful they do not take you as a Wizard. Just in case.

Andrés said...

Nono, it's not *that* Salem... there are a bunch of Salems in the US.