Saturday, August 08, 2009

Another proof copy is needed

Just to make sure the latest modifications are printed correctly, I will have to get another proof copy. Thus, the book is delayed by about 10 days. I think it's worth the wait... I wouldn't want a repeat of last year's margin snafus.

2 comments:

Travis said...

*Sigh* - well, I guess another 10 days isn't so bad =)

I should be picking up Hashing in Smalltalk at the same time, but I do hope lulu hasn't gone insane with shipping prices.

Andrés said...

Travis, the shipping prices seem reasonable at least within the US. Let me know if they're insane to your location.

Also... the 10 days is something I am not terribly excited about either. What to do, I'd rather not deal with printing issue headaches :).