Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Rewriting...

The Fundamentals rewriting effort has progressed substantially. I am currently at page 195 out of 306. The leading edge is within reach. Just 111 more pages of rewriting, and it's time for new material.

Let's see, last time I wrote it was May 10th, and at that point I was at page 97. Thus, I rewrote 98 pages in 23 days, at an average rate of ~4.23 pages a day. Thus, I should be done with the rewrite by the end of June. That's unacceptable. I need to go much faster than that. We'll see...

Update: 3.5 hours later, I am at page 204.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Well, I for one thing that isn't bad progress, you're not working on this full time right? Thanks for the Update Andres, your mentoring book was a pleasure to read andI'm sure this one will be too.

Andres said...

Thank you for your kind words :). And yes, I am working on it part time.