Some months ago I wrote that my to do list had STS 2008, then ESUG, then the conference in Argentina, plus Assessments and on top of that I had to add the coding contest for Smalltalks 2008.
I am happy to say that all those items have been taken care of. So now I have the following list of items...
- Host the Smalltalks 2008 Conference, including the coding contest which starts tomorrow.
- Prepare a new talk for Smalltalks 2008.
- Schedule talks at UNLP while I am in Argentina.
- Write books.
- The Fundamentals book draft is still at 170 or so pages. Clearly it needs to grow.
- Start preparing the second edition of the hash book --- yes, thanks to the valuable work of some of my readers, there needs to be a second edition with even more material. This will probably take at least a year of calendar time.
- I need to review the mentoring course book because apparently the baseline implementation of SUnit Based Validation has drifted from the one referenced in the book.
- I need to start preparing a book about all this coding contest activity.
It never ends, really. But it's so much fun!