Well, the new SUnitToo bridge just began. Just 5 classes and 11 methods were enough for Assessments to do the following things.
- Become aware of SUnitToo.
- Remap all SUnitToo test cases into Assessment checklists, if SUnitToo is detected.
- Show the remapped test cases in the checklist evaluator.
- Execute SUnitToo tests via the Assessments evaluation framework, including handling FailedAssertion properly.
- The pragmatized test selectors are not supported yet.
- SUnitToo resources look like they will work, but this has not been verified.
- The hierarchy rules in SUnitToo need to be understood, modeled and implemented as necessary in the test bridge.
- The SomeError exception needs to be researched to see if Assessments needs to handle it as a special case.