Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Assessments v1.0 alpha

Assessments has reached 1.0 alpha 1. This means it's feature complete as per the 1.0 spec: it provides all the major features of SUnit / SUnitVM, it is able to run existing SUnit / SUnit VM tests (and benchmarks and validators) without causing code change to occur to existing tests, and its design is oriented towards flexibility for future enhancements.

  • 148 classes.
  • 1008 methods.
  • ~6.81 methods per class on average.
I will ship this code base to the beta testers du jour, and start working on the final annoyances that are left. I am basically done. I can't believe it.

Update: an additional method fixes the only known annoyance in this source code base, thus making 1.0 alpha 2.
  • 148 classes.
  • 1009 methods.
  • ~6.82 methods per class on average.

2 comments:

swsch said...

What do I have to do to become a beta tester?

You've made me really curious.

Andres said...

Stefan,

Send me an email... first dot last at gmail dot com.

Andres.