Saturday, June 07, 2008

More work

Well well... just when I thought I'd be able to cope with my free time workload, more stuff got piled into the to do list.

  • Finish polishing the STS 2008 talk.
  • Study Stirling numbers while on vacation.
  • Finish Assessments before my talk at ESUG.
  • Write my books currently in progress (four of them).
Oh, and by the way, there is the coding contest for Smalltalks 2008. I wonder why I got assigned to do that...

Regarding the coding contest for Smalltalks 2008, I already know the problem I will implement. Actually, I was this close to using it for STS 2007, but chickened out. This time, however, it's back. And because I had time to let it simmer for a while, it will be much better too. I think it's a beautiful challenge, both from the point of view of the contestants and from my point of view as well. Hopefully you will like it :).

And well, on top of this, my experiences with these coding contests are piling up significantly. I hate to say this, but I think yet another book is in order.

Sigh... more work... I need 5 employees right now!!!

No comments: