Saturday, May 10, 2008

Progress on Assessments

It had been a while since I last worked on Assessments, and today was the day when I got back to them. What's funny is that I had forgotten what the code looked like, so I was quite gladly surprised to find code nuggets I didn't remember. I chuckled a number of times at some beautiful methods, hehe :).

I just finished the feature tests for Assessments, written in Assessments. I am happy about this, because it means that now I can start building tools for it. Also, something I have in mind is an SUnit bridge so Assessments can run SUnit test cases without needing to make any modification to the existing TestCase hierarchy. After that, I will also make Assessments run SUnit VM test cases, including SUnit Based Validation and SUnit Benchmarks code. Hopefully all will go well.

To be continued...

No comments: