Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New sensation

Somebody recently asked me to sign my chapter included in one of the Squeak books. It was the first time anybody asked me for anything like an autograph. And what a surprise it was. I didn't expect it at all --- it was amazing to see something I wrote 7 years ago come back like this.

I feel a bit humbled about it. People actually read what I wrote back then! I have to be even more careful with what I write now, it is such a big responsibility!

At the same time, I always hoped that what I did would meet with its intended fate and that it would be put to good use. The request makes me think it has happened, and it makes me feel very very happy.

Thank you so much for reading, known and unknown readers! With a bit of luck, next year's book will be worth reading too :).

No comments: