Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The way it should be

So I find myself on some well deserved vacation. Not that I have been able to stop working on my projects. They have become, once again, some of what I must do to be happy. Alas, I digress.

I am at Zoey's Coffee Loft in Ventura, CA. Free wireless internet. Quiet. And with music. Right at the end of El Jardin (a sort of alley full of shops, what in Argentina we'd call a gallery). 451 Main St, suite 8. What a cool place... so if your traversals take you to Ventura, you must come here.

5 comments:

John Dougan said...

How long are you going to be in the area?

Andres said...

Oh wow, I never expected comments about this! I'm at Zoey's now, and will be here until 5pm. After that, it's going to be Urine Town at Simi Valley. I leave tomorrow (Sunday) night. Hopefully we can get in touch.

Andres said...

Communication and the internet, what great things...

John Dougan said...

Rats...I've had to go to San Diego this weekend. Maybe another time.

I'm actually living in La Mirada in the far east of LA county, but I thought it would be a good excuse for a road trip.

Andres said...

No worries --- it's not the last time I will be around this area. Let's synch up in the Smalltalk World Tour wiki page.